The goal of the Transpose API suite is to provide human-readable blockchain data across the full settlement, asset, and protocol layers. We tediously scrape and translate blockchain data at scale so you don't have to.
The Transpose Open Alpha features four incredibly powerful APIs, along with a world-class media CDN. To get started with building on the Transpose API suite, read through the Getting Started section and subsections.
The suite currently includes the following APIs:
- Block API: Retrieve accounts, blocks, transactions, internal transactions, and logs in bulk.
- NFT API: Query any collection, NFT, owner, operator, transfer, image, and much more.
- Token API: Lookup any token, transfer, balance, including any ETH transfer or account balance.
- ENS API: Search for and resolve any ENS record using name, account, node, expiration, and more.
In addition to these APIs, the suite includes the Transpose CDN. The CDN provides supplementary media, including NFT images, videos, audio, and metadata, token symbols, collection images, raw block data, and more.
Our Open Alpha is currently available for all to join! Visit our website at transpose.io and click "Get Started" to claim your free API key.
The Open Alpha will last several months as we continuously roll out features for the Ethereum ecosystem. Upcoming features include but are not limited to:
- NFT sales data across NFT exchanges (e.g. OpenSea, LooksRare, Rarible, etc)
- Token sales data across DEXs (e.g. Uniswap, Sushiswap, etc)
- Unified token price streams (i.e. minute, hour, day bar price data)
- DeFi lending and staking protocols (e.g. Compound, Curve, Maple, Aave, etc)
- DAO protocols (e.g. Uniswap, Maker, etc)
- Generic, open-source templates for automatically translating your own protocol activity into human-readable JSON
Join our Discord to ask technical questions, share what you're building, chat with others in the community, suggest new features, request higher rate limits, and much more. Here's the link!